Candidates seeking Admission for UG Programmes under the Government Quota have to send the filled Application forms to Anna University.
For Management Quaota it will be processed as per Government norms
Under Graduate Programs
Government of Tamil Nadu makes admission to B.E. / B.Tech. Courses of all the affiliated colleges through a common merit list of candidates administered by Anna University.
Post Graduate Programs
Admissions for all P.G. courses (M.E., M.Tech., MBA, MCA etc.,) in all affiliated colleges are made by Government of Tamil Nadu through TANCET (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) administered by Anna University
Application Process and Details
- Application process is online and candidates are requested to register online.
- Candidates are requested to bring the essential documents along with the application form in case of B.E admissions at the time of counselling.
- The minimum eligibility for B.E is 10+2 in Science stream whereas a graduate degree in B.Tech/B.E is required to be eligible for M.E.
- Admissions for B.E/B.Tech courses are done through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), conducted by Anna University.
- Admissions for M.E courses are done through GATE score.
- For admissions to the MBA course, the candidate should a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For M.E candidates, admissions depend on the GATE score of the students.